Monday, September 23, 2013

You're Missing Out IF You're NOT following me on FACEBOOK.

0 Comments

So I've been a bit lazy with blogging recently, due to some orders and trying to maintain my facebook page.  But basically everything I do and find in regards to Turkish Needle Lace (Oya) I post there.  I'm very happy to announce that I've hit over 600 likers which is pretty amazing, if I don't say so myself.


So the above photo is of a recent order that this lovely lady placed.  She asked for a "hibiscus flower brooch" so heres my adaptation.  She was so pleased with the final result that she asked for another!

I've learnt alot about oya since I got back from Turkey, and since we brought my partners mother back from Turkey with us, not only in technique but history and differences with the lace from region to region.  I even started my own antique oya collection.


I hope you'll all like my page on facebook so you can keep more up-to-date with my oya adventures.

You can click HERE to be taken to my facebook page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...