Friday, March 22, 2013

Order Finally Complete

2 Comments

Just finished the order that has taken me forever to do, mainly due to sickness and getting more hours at work, however this will soon come to an end as I dont think my contract will be renewed but whatever I'm  not complaining!  This is one of the biggest motifs on a scarf I have ever done, and I now know how women in the Efe area of Aydin in Turkey feel.  Anyway I'm extremely happy that the order is finished, and my poor friend who ordered it can actually HAVE them now and not have to wait anymore!

I also ironed all the motifs and starched them which obviously prevents them from being flimsy and floppy.  Also the great thing about Oya from Efe is that the motifs are usually totally different colours to the scarf, so the motifs stand out! How great is that?




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...