Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some Oya Stitch Names

4 Comments

I've provided some stitches here, and a written piece (by me if you can't tell lol)  Of course there are many more stitches, which I'm sure you'll come across and learn just like I did 
Straight Legs

Rabbits Ears

Devils Legs

Parsley

Kucuk Yapragi


My array of Igne oyasi stitches that I've written down.  I have a full book of all my ideas to
do with Oya lace (needle, crochet, shuttle) Crochet patterns, Embroidery designs, its my
big book of ideas!

4 comments:

wendy harbaugh August 27, 2011 at 4:51 AM

thank you things like this i like alot

Clotat March 17, 2014 at 5:06 AM

thanks ! i love to know and learn about another types of lace

liana September 14, 2017 at 6:26 AM

what kind of thread do you use? or if you know another kind similar to this one, in the U.S.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...